Modesto, California

I ordered and for months never heard a thing.They didn't contact me at all.

Related: Thingcharger - It never arrived

Finally I contacted them and they then told me my order would be processed. I received my thingcharger and was disappointed. The connection isn't great and I can only plug one phone in at a time. So I still need phone charger cords plugged in for other devises.

Also iPad charger plug does not really work plugged into thingcharger. So I have to unplug it to charge iPad. I was hoping area would look more organized and clean but the thingcharger did not make this happen.

If I could I would get refund and send back.

Review about: Thingcharger.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Thingcharger Charger
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thingcharger?

Comments

JulzGaye
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1286101

That's unfortunate. I just picked one up at Sam's Club for $4.91. Haven't tried it yet but know they'll take it back if I don't like it.

Hi Anonymous in Modesto, California.This is Kristin in Sunny Florida, with the thingCHARGER team.

I would be delighted to help you troubleshoot with your thingCHARGER! I think that we can work out a much better way to help you charge your devices from the picture that I am seeing up above.

I am always available at hello@thingcharger.com We do process returns, and I would be happy to send you our returns policy if that is what you decide that you would like to do.I hope to hear from you soon!