I ordered and for months never heard a thing.They didn't contact me at all.

Finally I contacted them and they then told me my order would be processed. I received my thingcharger and was disappointed. The connection isn't great and I can only plug one phone in at a time. So I still need phone charger cords plugged in for other devises.

Also iPad charger plug does not really work plugged into thingcharger. So I have to unplug it to charge iPad. I was hoping area would look more organized and clean but the thingcharger did not make this happen.

If I could I would get refund and send back.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Thingcharger and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thingcharger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Thingcharger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thingcharger?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1286101

That's unfortunate. I just picked one up at Sam's Club for $4.91. Haven't tried it yet but know they'll take it back if I don't like it.

Hi Anonymous in Modesto, California.This is Kristin in Sunny Florida, with the thingCHARGER team.

I would be delighted to help you troubleshoot with your thingCHARGER! I think that we can work out a much better way to help you charge your devices from the picture that I am seeing up above.

I am always available at hello@thingcharger.com We do process returns, and I would be happy to send you our returns policy if that is what you decide that you would like to do.I hope to hear from you soon!