Thingcharger - Don't order. Ripoff!

62 of 95 Thingcharger reviews

I ordered and for months never heard a thing.They didn't contact me at all.

Finally I contacted them and they then told me my order would be processed. I received my thingcharger and was disappointed. The connection isn't great and I can only plug one phone in at a time. So I still need phone charger cords plugged in for other devises.

Also iPad charger plug does not really work plugged into thingcharger. So I have to unplug it to charge iPad. I was hoping area would look more organized and clean but the thingcharger did not make this happen.

If I could I would get refund and send back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
62 of 95 Thingcharger reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 11 #1110308

Hi Anonymous in Modesto, California. This is Kristin in Sunny Florida, with the thingCHARGER team. I would be delighted to help you troubleshoot with your thingCHARGER! I think that we can work out a much better way to help you charge your devices from the picture that I am seeing up above. I am always available at hello@thingcharger.com We do process returns, and I would be happy to send you our returns policy if that is what you decide that you would like to do. I hope to hear from you soon!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Thingcharger. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Thingcharger.
Filing a new complaint about
×