I was an early investor, having initially ordered three or four chargers. I waited a good 6 to 9 months and I finally heard from them that my order was being shipped.

During the confirmation process I was given the offer of paying extra for the 2X models which I accepted and I even increased my order. In all, I received seven 2X thingchargers. They arrived and my entire household loved them. Several months later, I got an email from Seymour and his wife, Becky, stating they had a special trailer load and were offering them at a discounted price.

I was happy to order eight of them for friends and family because they had worked so well for me. I waited and waited and waited and nothing came.

I reached out several times via email and eventually realized the website itself had been taken down. In the end, I felt betrayed and I continue to feel this way whenever I use them.

Review about: Thingcharger Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Racine, Wisconsin, United States #1346803

Correction... Seymour's wife was Amy, not Becky.

to Anonymous #1414819

Thank you. I bet it was Seymour or Amy who corrected me.

to Anonymous #1414820

Also, ever since this, I’ve made it my online passion to pass along negative comments about thingchargers. The amount of good press I would have passed along is nothing compared to the lifelong bad press I will pass along now that I’ve been burned by them. I will never stop saying bad things about them.