I ordered one Thing Charger over six months ago. I watched videos about a delivery delay and waited patiently.

I finally e-mailed the company and was told it would be delivered by Christmas. Now, I have received an e-mail from the company suggesting that I should buy more items from them (adapters and such). NO, of course not.

I have not received what I ordered initially. I will now request a refund.

Has anyone actually received the product?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of thingcharger charger. Thingcharger needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thingcharger charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thingcharger.

Comments

Winter Garden, Florida, United States #1123344

You do not need to add anything onto your order in your Final Checkout. All that you need to do is select the button that says "No Thank You" if you do not wish to order any additional tips for your units or add on any upgrades like surge protection or Double the Power.

We do need to verify your correct shipping address because we have supporters that have been with us for quite some time, and addresses do change. We have already shipped thousands of units, and our supporters are absolutely delighted with the quality of their thingCHARGERs! We can’t wait to get yours to you as well.

Here is an exciting video featuring many of our happy supporters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs89DOIGpF0 I am always available at hello@thingcharger.com if there is anything else that I can do for you. Kristin :)

Winter Garden, Florida, United States #1123079

Hi Anonymous, Yes, we have already shipped thousands of units, and our supporters are absolutely delighted with the quality of their thingCHARGERs!

We can’t wait to get yours to you as well.

Here is what some of our awesome supporters have to say:

First check out this awesome supporter compilation:

*Ginny Boharis Peters‎: We often hear the phrase, "best thing since sliced bread"........ in the case of thingCHARGER it is absolutely true!!

Love this product! Thank you Seymour and Amy! *William Burrell: We got ours and love em. Took awhile but worth the wait.

*Paul Harper-O'Connor: Just got my two units in the mail today! Very happy with the units - fast charging and solid construction. Using one with iPhone and the other with my Samsung. Highly recommend.

Please contact me at hello@thingcharger.com Attention Kristin. I will be thrilled to ensure that your experience with thingCHARGER is a delightful one!