Horrible- Got charged - no product. This was ordered on 2-28-2016 and still nothing. Got charged 127.65 on my bill, but nothing has ever showed up. Is this a gimmick or what. I want answers now. HELP

HELP why do I have to write 100 words before you acknowledge my complaint. Is this another way of ignoring the problem. I will definitely go on facebook and tell them what rip off artist you people are. I am also going to contact my charge card and put a law suit against this claim. It got charged immediately and I think they are trying to steel my credit cards info as I have refused several payments that I didn't know where they came from

This reviewer shared experience about "never got product" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $128. The author is overall dissatisfied with Thingcharger. The most disappointing about delivery service from Thingcharger was that they collected money but never send product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thingcharger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Thingcharger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thingcharger?

Comments

Hi Anonymous in Aurora Indiana, This is Kristin with the thingCHARGER team.This complaint site is in no way affiliated with thingCHARGER, so I am very sorry, but we have no control whatsoever of how many words you need to input to file a complaint with them.

Have you attempted to contact us at hello@thingCHARGER.com? We are always available and more than happy to help you out with your order. If you ordered on 2-28-2016 you are right in line to receive your product soon. As stated in your confirmation, right now our shipment timeline is ninety days or less.

We are shipping out as fast as we can to meet the demand. However, if you contact me personally at hello@thingCHARGER.com Attention Kristin, I can get your order pushed through right away and get it in the mail to you. I am so sorry about this misunderstanding, and I do hope that you contact us directly so that we can help out.

We can't wait to get you your thingCHARGERs.~ Kristin :)