I highly recommend you DO NOT ORDER this product as you likely will not receive it. They are falsely advertising and not being up front about crowd funding in their previous ads.

(Haven't seen recent ones). Customer service is a JOKE and I imagine this company will soon have a class action suit against it. They should. I am out 127.

65 as I was a fool and ordered the "Order 3 and get one free". I have reached out to them on several occasions and they simply send me nice reviews from other customers. I ordered these as a Christmas gift early December and was up front about that. I was never informed it was crowd funding and could expect it "whenever".

I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and with the credit card company.

This company is bad news. Stay away.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Never received the product ordered, Being scammed, Untruthful customer service, Deceptive marketing.

Comments

Winter Garden, Florida, United States #1123115

Hello Anonymous in Wyoming, This is Kristin in Florida, and I am with the thingCHARGER team. I would love to help sort this out.

We have already shipped thousands of units, and our supporters are absolutely delighted with the quality of their thingCHARGERs!

I can arrange to ship you your units as soon as I find you in our system, and I would love to get them on the way to you.

Here is a new video featuring some of our awesome supporters:

Our weekly updates feature our team members from across the USA.

Tune in any Friday at 1:00 EST to watch us live and get the latest news, or visit this site anytime to check out all of our archived recordings: thingcharger.com/hangouts

Please contact me at hello@thingcharger.com Attention Kristin. I will be thrilled to ensure that your experience with thingCHARGER is a delightful one!