Fortuna, California

It looked clever online and I decided it would be a convenience to charge multiple devices in one lone outlet.

On August 15th, 2015, I paid $127.65 for the “Thingcharger”.

I have not received it yet. I have sent them a letter of the problem. I am awaiting a reply. No receipt of product. No communication. Lost money.No receipt of product. No communication. Lost money.No receipt of product. No communication. Lost money.No receipt of product. No communication. Lost money.No receipt of product. No communication. Lost money.No receipt of product. No communication. Lost money.No receipt of product. No communication. Lost money.

This reviewer shared experience about "no product delivery" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $128. The author is overall dissatisfied with Thingcharger. The most disappointing about thingcharger from Thingcharger was getting ripped off , but reviewer liked design and concept. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thingcharger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Thingcharger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thingcharger?

Comments

Hello Anonymous in Fortuna, California this is Chandria in Atlanta, Ga and I am with the thingCHARGER team.I would love the opportunity to follow up with you directly at hello@thingcharger.com attention Chandria.

It would absolutely be my pleasure to see to it that you are very well taken care of.

I'd love to help!