Style and Design
Usability

I placed an order September 25 for a thing charger. My credit card was immediately charged on that date.

I got an e mail saying that the phase one charger deliveries were complete and I would be receiving a phase 2 charger. That was over 3 months ago. I have sent them numerous E mails to them which they have refused to respond to. The phone number listed on their web site has been disconnected.

Since it has been more than 3 months, I don't know if I can dispute the charge on my credit card.

I will be filing a complaint with the Better business bureau against them. This company should be ashamed of themselves!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of thingcharger shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Thingcharger needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thingcharger shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thingcharger.

Comments

road__rider

I just learned that they are out of business as well. I was able to dispute the charges through my credit card and get a full refund.

The thing is that at the time that I "purchased" my thing charger from them, they knew they were out of business and were still advertising their product.

Get this......I got a message from then with a video where they apologizing and asking if I would give they another chance if they were to launch another product. NOT in this lifetime!

Woburn, Massachusetts, United States #1262400

They are out of business. A lot of use backers got screwed out of cash. They ARE available online and through P3 (the manufacturer) if you want to buy them.