I placed an order Nov 2015, still have not received my charger. How do we collectively get our money back? How do we report this to the correct Federal Agency for investigation and fraud??? I want my money back. I trusted the ads to be true. I am not happy that I was scammed!!! If someone can tell me how to contact this company I would be appreciative. I need to get my frustration neutralized. Can anyone help me get my money back?????

I do have my American Express receipt for payment of $127.65 paid on 11/04/15 for a product that I never received. Help!!!!Help!!!

Help!!!! Help!!!!

f. miller

fredbelize@hotmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Thingcharger Charger.

Reason of review: Never received item ordered.

I didn't like: Never received the product ordered, Criminal scam, Lack of product, Scam.

Comments

Still waiting several years later for shipment of the 3 that I paid for....

G Moss, United Kingdom

Hello Fred, Kristin here with thingCHARGER. I have checked our records and I see that Michelle processed your refund yesterday.

She also sent you a conformation email.

I just wanted to reach out to you here to make sure you received our communication and to offer you any help you may need in the future. I can be reached anytime at hello@thingcharger.com

Fred,

try this email address: Amy.and.Seymour@thingcharger.com - and in the message tell them (and do it) that you are filing a complaint with the BBB in New York (google, 'thingcharger, complaints' and it will take you to the site to file - it's the only way they respond.