I, too, ordered several thingChargers in early October 2015, for what I hoped would be cool Christmas presents for friends and family. After repeated attempts to contact via email, received the same responses as everyone: "oh, very sorry you misunderstood, this was a crowd-funding campaign. once we have enough funds, we'll begin production." Ok, I was fooled, but persistent. In December 2015, was told production had begun and I should the items soon. Today is January 21, 2016, and still no products. Not even an attempt to keep us posted. Another email prompted an automatic reply stating:
"Thanks for getting in touch.
"We’re shipping now and thrilled with the quality of the product - but we’ve had SO MUCH SUPPORT over the last few weeks its taking us a little time to get back to everyone at the moment.
"We’re committed not only to shipping an amazing product but also being great with support. Please be patient with us while we respond to your email personally.
"Thank you ~ Seymour & Amy Segnit"
We'll see if we ever get our products, or a refund of $207.45. Yikes.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..."
- "I ordered and for months never heard a thing. They didn't contact me at all. Finally I contacted them and they then told me my order would be processed. I..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."