In my opinion, if you google 'thingcharger, complaints' you will be directed to the Better Business Bureau website in New York where you may file a complaint - worked for me to get the product. Also you might want to send your e-mails to this address:Amy.and.Seymour@thingCharger.com. Be aware, when you are contacted they will try to get you to pay more additional postage (they wanted another 30 cents from me - PLEASE!) These co-owner/co-inventors (their terms, not mine - I have other 'terms' regarding them) also own a couple of other online companies "Change That's Right Now" that advertises that it helps people with phobias (with 1980's ineffective psychology)and another questionable one about increasing your Internet speed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of thingcharger. Thingcharger needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thingcharger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thingcharger.

Had an Experience with Thingcharger?

Comments

Hello Anonymous in Mauldin, South Carolina, This is Kristin in Orlando, FL and I am with the thingCHARGER team.I do believe that I have seen comments from you before, and I am very eager to see that you are as delighted with your thingCHARGERs.

I see that you have received your units, and I just want to let you know that I am always available at hello@thingcharger.com and I would be thrilled to personally address any questions that you may have. Just title your e-mail Attention Kristin.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Horrible experience. Just filed a complaint with BBB..hope I get the product or a refund.