I ordered one of these on 3/30/16 and my credit card was charged the next day.It is now 5/24/16 and I still have not received the product.

I sent them an email today but I don't expect a response based on what I have read from others with the same complaint. If I don't get the product by the end of the week, I am filing a complaint with the BBB and contacting my bank to request a credit on my account and file a complaint thru them as well.

I am hoping this is not a scam but I am beginning to believe that it is.Too bad and I am getting mad.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Thingcharger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thingcharger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Thingcharger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thingcharger?

Comments

Hi, Anonymous in Rancho Cucamonga.This is Kristin with the thingCHARGER team.

If I had your name I could go ahead and get your order shipping out for you today, so I do hope that you sent us that email at hello@thingCHARGER.com Right now our shipment timeline is ninety days or less. We are shipping out as fast as we can to meet the demand. If you haven't received any emails from us regarding our back order status, we may not have your correct email.

I do hope that we hear from you so that we can get your order on the way!~ Kristin :)

to Anonymous Plymouth, Plymouth, United Kingdom #1247117

I ordered over a year ago and have also been scammed